Friday, July 31, 2009

Warming up the home



Our housewarming was on 7/25. It was also my birthday. It wasn't publicized so only a few people knew/remembered. Thanks Cathey for the balloon! I think that was the only indication to many at the party that it was also my birthday. That and the cake+candles.


Thanks Jenny for the cake, and Angie for picking it up!!


Yep. the big 3-2. Not sure I feel much different. Except that the pressure to get pregnant is heavier than ever. ugh. I'm just not feelin' it. At least not right now. My friend Helene is definitely.

Nobody puts Baby in the corner!

I'm going to her baby shower tomorrow morning.



Sergio received a special gift from Rodney: Ketchup sandwiches. Ask him about it sometime.

Linda made this delicious chocolate cake. It was so yummy!!

I made lots of sangria and most was imbibed. Friends and family--you guys drink a lot. Seriously. I made four batches. I used about 17 bottles of wine. And the last of my brandy. It was tasty. Rosy cheeks all around. Love it.





I was clearly celebrating too much to get many pictures. Very regretful of that. It was a fun party and our hearts and home were so warmed by the well-wishes everyone brought. If anyone reading this has any party pics they can share, please send my way! Would really appreciate it.

Thank you for being a part of this wonderful moment in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment