Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pre-Halloween Party!

Have you seen the movie Hangover? I had not. So, I didn't get his costume immediately. :( He showed us a pic from the movie though and I thought he did a good job.

Sebastian and Jen invited us to their Halloween party. There, we got to hang out with Muffin and Pookie Bear. The furbabies had the most uncanny likeness to stuffed animals. They were so darned cute!

Below left, Muffin sports her best creepy eyes for the party.


Pookie Bear actually had a costume. He was so excited about it, he was jogging in circles!



Actually, I think he looked a little embarrassed...



Sergio and I did wear our costumes too. However, we will be attending Halloween festivities on the actual day so we don't want to spoil the fun by showing you our costumes early!

Sneak preview:

No comments:

Post a Comment