Friday, May 28, 2010

Art+Kogi=Heaven

Last weekend we got to hang with Diana and Lior in Culver City. Talk about hordes of hip, fashionable, people! At one point one of us said, "I feel like I'm in a cartoon." "That's because we are," was the reply.

I had tons of fun. People gawking was nearly as exciting as the art! Sergio and I drove over early to stop in the Helms Bakery district for pre-art strolling. We shared a burger and a beer at Father's Office. Wow. Wow. Wow. One of the best burgers ever. On Earth. Or any other planet quite possibly. Because I highly doubt burgers are served anywhere else. At least, not cow ones.

From culvercity gallery night



From culvercity gallery night

We all ended up at the Alibi Room for cocktails and Kogi. yuuumm...










No comments:

Post a Comment