Thursday, May 13, 2010

Did you just Molotov my brother with holy fire?

One of the shows we watch is Supernatural. With Sergio's insistence that we watch every week, I've also become a fan and am sad next season is supposed to be its last. I think it's witty, funny, spooky and has incredible taste in music.


via

Lines from tonight's season finale, "Swan Song":
  • Assbutt! (declared by an angel no less.)
  • Did you just Molotov my brother with holy fire?
  • No Paradise, no Hell. Just more of the same.
  • Do you want peace or freedom?
Favorite one-liners from previous episodes:

Sam: "Dean, it's Valentine's Day, your favorite holiday, remember? I mean, what do you always call it, 'Unattached Drifter Christmas'?" via

Dean gets all the best ones though:
  • I'm amazing. I'm Batman.
  • If you fudgin touch me again I'll fudgin kill you!
  • House rules Sammy. Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.
  • Hey Sam, who do you think's the hotter psychic, Patricia Arquette, Jennifer Love Hewitt, or you? via
In fact, in writing this post, I found entire pages devoted to Dean's quotes!

More Dean dialogue:
Dean: What d'you think, Scully? You want to check it out?
Sam: I'm not Scully, you're Scully!
Dean: No, I'm Mulder. You're a red-headed woman.
Officer: So, fake U.S. Marshall. Fake credit cards. You got anything that's real?
Dean: My boobs.
One of my all time favorite episodes is "Yellow Fever" from Season 4.
Dean: But why me? Why not you? I mean you got hit with the spleen juice.
Sam: Yeah, uh, you see Bobby and I have a theory about that too. Turns out all three victims shared a certain…personality type. Fred was a bully, the other two victims, one was a vice principal the other was a bouncer.
Dean: Okay?
Sam: Basically they were all dicks.
Dean: So you're saying I'm a dick?
Sam: No, no, no it's not just that. All three victims used fear as a weapon. And now this disease is just returning the favor.
Dean: I don't scare people.
Sam: Dean, all we do is scare people.
Dean: Okay, well, then you're a dick too.
Sam: Apparently I'm not.
Dean: Whatever. via

Jensen Ackles' Eye of the Tiger lip-sync extra at the end stole my heart. Here's the fun story of its origination.





Here's a sampling of the super rad (yes, I did just say super rad) show music:
4.01: Lazarus Rising

You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC
Fight Song by The Republic Tigers
Vision by Jason Manns
Wrapped Around Your Finger by Martyn Laight
I'm So Blue by Katie Thompson & Martyn Laight

4.02: Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester

Lonely is the Night by Billy Squier

4.03: In The Beginning

Ramblin' Man by The Allman Bros Band
Go For Your Self by Kenny Smith & The Loveliters
Taylor's Theme by Hound Dog Smith


4.04: Metamorphosis

Phillips Theme by Hound Dog Taylor & The HouseBreakers


4.05: Monster Movie

Toccata & Fugue in D Minor by Bach

4.06: Yellow Fever

Eye of the Tiger by Survivor

4.07: It's The Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester

Just As Through With You by Nine Days

4.09: Heaven and Hell

Ready For Love by Bad Company

4.12: Criss Angel is A Douchebag

She Makes Me Fall Down by Buva

Douchebag Theme by Christopher Lennertz and Steve Frangadakis

4.13: After School Special

Long Way From Home by Foreigner

4.14: Sex and Violence

Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie

Steal The World by Brian Tichy

4.15: Death Takes a Holiday

Perfect Situation for a Fool by George Highfill & Jai Josefs

4.16: On The Head of a Pin

Cheek to Cheek by Christopher Heyerdahl (Alistair)

4.17: It's A Terrible Life

Well Respected Man by The Kinks (Alistair)

Hollow by Brian Tichy

4.19: Jump The Shark

A Little Bitty Tear by Burl Ives

4.22: Lucifer Rising

Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas via

No comments:

Post a Comment