Friday, July 2, 2010

Hello long weekend.

Hey!!! My weekend started. YEssssssss.

What have I accomplished thus far?
  • I had my eyebrows threaded. (It made me want to sneeze! weird.)
  • I met up with B and had a margarita.
  • Together, we watched a vampire movie. (I loved it. I really did. I think I'm going to watch it again.)
  • I made a rockin' salad for myself and Sergio. (And we ate it.)
  • Watched reruns.
  • Blog stalked.
  • Now watching a tribute to Elvis on a public tv fundraiser. (Who, I think might have been the original Edward. That face! That hair! That stare! oh my.)
Maybe we'll squeeze in some awesome house design DIY like my friend Mart in Germany. I'm going to try to stay off the computer for sure...so be back in a few!

I wish you a happy fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment