Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Do you Pinterest? (Cute bunny alert!)

What is Pinterest? Description from the About page:

"
Pinterest is a social catalog service. Think of it as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can post collections of things you love, and "follow" collections created by people with great taste."



I just started pinning earlier tonight and am kind of excited. Of course, it's one more way to squander away precious hours on the laptop...zooming about the interwebs, pinning things I like. But you know, now that I've pinned a few things, I've realized that it's a great place for me to organize inspiration and ideas. Organization paves the way for inspiration to progress, right?

Plus, my fellow "pinners" are pretty cool. I've "re-pinned" a few things from them already. Like this devastatingly cute bunny. Don't you want to squeeze and tickle those fuzzy bunny feet?

Anyway, here are are my pinterest boards. Kind of sparse right now but I'm sure I'll find things to fill them with in no time.









No comments:

Post a Comment