Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Friend's Thanksgiving 2010 + GGG

Liz and Amy cooked a lovely, traditional, early Thanksgiving Dinner last Sunday that they hosted at Liz and Nelson's downtown loft. I dieted all week so I could eat seconds! :) So yummy!






More photos here:
FriendsThanksgiving2010

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we will be going to a great Chinese seafood restaurant for dinner with the family. So, instead of a daylong cooking session, I am going to drag my butt (and Sergio's) out of bed early to whip up some box stuffing and cart it over to Echo Park to participate in the early morning setup for Gobble Gobble Give. It's gonna be a harried morning. I better get some sleep!

night night.


P.S. If you've got some time/food/clothes to spare, drop by!

DATE:
TIME:
LOCATION:

Thursday, 11/25/2010
10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Echo Night Club
1822 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90026

GGG is happening in Vegas and NYC too!

No comments:

Post a Comment