Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Earth Day 2011!

Remember those packets I ordered from Seeds of Change? Well, my little vegebabies have sprouted!

Looks like the cukes are most eager.


The eggplant in the middle rows are a little shy.


I'm such a proud vegigarden mama! (I've borrowed a phase from terri planty)


Happy Earth Day everyone. If you know me well, you know I love the planet. In the superhero/alt-universe version of myself, I am an eco-tree-huggin' earth goddess hippie mama. I practice zero-waste lifestyle, live off-grid, and diy everything, including deodorant. So I probably smell. But since I live chemical free and only ingest organic non-processed, non-meat foods, my natural scent is like wildflowers and sage. Bees are my friends.

In reality, I'm a lazy environmentalist. I do a bunch of little things, but am committed to them.

Also, I really do smell like wildflowers and sage. Kinda. If you squint your nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment