Friday, June 10, 2011

Blog on pause

So I had all these posts in my head and was all ready to get crackin' a couple nights ago when we realized a virus was trying to kill my laptop. Ugh. So, no posting for a bit while we get it all sorted out. And by sorting out I mean complete avoidance with a jaunt to Palm Springs. I'm typing on my phone while Sergio is driving this very moment.

I know what you're thinking. "Damn girl, you just got back from Ojai!" Yep. This is not normally how we roll but June seems to be THE month into which we're jamming all our little summer getaways. Maybe next month we'll sit at home to practice our thumb twiddling skills and scheme some elaborate practical jokes on our cats. Can't wait!

So, happy Friday and go get your weekend on my pretties!

XO - elsie

No comments:

Post a Comment