Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Madewell - FALL 2011

I recently received this lovely catalog in the post. Want join me on my visit with it?

Madewell

First, I think that model is gorgeous. I am currently trying to grow out my hair. I wonder if I'll make it to that length before I chop it. Also, I really like those eyebrows. Mine are almost like that, but less groomed and less, well, perfect.

Madewell

And, how much am I loving that taupey gray + sunshiney yellow text? A lots.

Madewell

Chambray-like shirt dress. Widelegged Jeans. Yes please.

Madewell

Polka dot pants. Too bad they're both tapered, cropped AND pleated. All three combine to be like the ultimate weapon of leg shortening destruction. At least on me. I think it only looks good on former Estonian soccer stars, like this model.

Madewell

That rusty orange dress is so pretty. It may deserve a store visit. That outfit on the right totally makes me nostalgic for Boston. I miss Boston, especially since Fall's coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment