Sunday, November 6, 2011

Work and Play in San Francisco

My work sent me to a workshop in San Francisco at the tail end of last week. Sergio was left to his own devices during the day while I was in the workshop, but the evenings were all our own. You can jump right to the full photo album by clicking here!

We spent a lot of time at the Ferry Building since it was just down the block from the hotel. More than once I wished aloud that L.A. had a place like this. It reminded me of Faneuil Hall in Boston.

Ferry Building, San Francisco

Every single one of the shops/restaurants were beautifully put together.
Herby lusciousness
Heath Bud vases all in a row...
Cured piggy meat

View of the Bay Bridge from the Ferry Building
Bay Bridge

Of course, we ate and drank a lot.
Wine eye
Fresh Oysters!
Delica Specials board

And were tuckered out from hours of wandering on foot.
Sergio scowl
(Psst! Don't tell Sergio I posted this.)

We sprung for an extra night at the hotel so got to have Saturday brunch at MarketBar. Glad we did because these were quite possibly the best egg dishes we've every had.
Baked Egg, Fig, Bacon Flatbread
Most delicious Eggs Benedict ever...

This city is one of those places that I wish we lived in every time we visit. I think we left our hearts in San Fraanciscoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment