Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

I love Christmas. We spend the eve with my parents, eat lots and exchange gifts.
Presents! tiny mirrored trees + Juniper Ridge DSC07766 Hot pot - ready! Hot pot DSC07783 DSC07799 Jenny & Chi - new sweaters
Here's dad in the trench he's been storing for 40 years. I wish it fit me. I would have stolen that right quick!
Dad in his vintage trench DSC07853

I purposely kept Christmas Day low key but we did a lot of housework. We spent the day cleaning, hanging out on our patio, doing chores (I think I did nearly 7 loads of laundry!) and hosting a casual after dinner coffee time.

Lunch on our back patio Christmas Day champagne DSC07879 White roses DSC07900 New used espresso machine
Also, I got the e-mount lens adapter for my camera which has opened up a whole new world for me! I get to use my old Minolta lenses and Chi has lent me his to play with. So, you'll see that my photos look kind of funny. I'll get the hang of it!

For full photosets, click below:
Christmas Eve 2011
Christmas Day 2011

I've taken the rest of the week off work. I think there will just be a couple more posts and then it will be 2012! eeek! Are you ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment