Instead of cooking at home, we decided to eat out at ABC Seafood in Chinatown. It recently reopened -- refurbished, refreshed and under new ownership. Rumor has it David Lam sourced Master Chef Chui all the way from Hong Kong! Without reservations, we waited about an hour for our table of seven. And it was worth. every. second. The food was so fresh and perfectly seasoned. From the soup to dessert, each morsel was perfect. The service was also quite good - which is somewhat of a rarity in Chinatown.
- Abalone and sliced chicken soup
- French style X.O. filet Mignon
- Honey walnut shrimp
- Fried tofu
- Fresh lobster with ginger and green onion
- Poached chicken with garlic sauce
- Pea shoots with garlic
- Calamari with pickled mustard greens
- Green bean soup dessert
Full photoset here.