Wednesday, December 5, 2012

22 weeks

What a different a couple weeks make, huh?

22Weeks 22Week_UniqueLA

There's no mistaking the baby belly now! Sergio sweetly told me over the weekend that he was "proud of my belly." Why? "Because our baby's in there." (swoon)

22WeeksCarShow
Last Sunday, we went to both Unique L.A. and the L.A. Autoshow. And then we spent the evening with some friends we hadn't seen in a long time. It was a very full day but so fun.

The day actually started right before 5AM. I couldn't get back to sleep because I'm starting to get uncomfortable in bed. I lay around for a while when I noticed Bonnie was up on Twitter! We quickly arranged to meet up at Handsome Coffee where Eggslut L.A. truck was going to be parked. Handsome is kind of hardcore about their coffee so no decaf was available. Luckily, we got the start time wrong for Unique so had the chance to stop in at The Parish where I got my decaf fix and a delicious biscuit with homemade jam.

Unique was really fun this year. I gave Bianca of Chaparral Studio a big hug and admired her sexy lady caves. I might even get a little pregger lady one for myself. ha. It was so fun to spend the day with B and Miss V but we had to jet over to look at cars. I felt bad dragging Sergio out of bed so early on a Sunday so promised we would hit up the Auto Show. Ended the busy day with a beautiful, cozy homemade dinner at our friends' house up on Mt. Washington and 3 different sorts of pie we picked up at Unique from I Heart Pies,

Fried egg banh mi from @eggslut ! Tasty. Had to find my decaf soy latte. Biscuit and jam. Yum. @missvenise & @bonnietsang checking out beautiful @chaparral_studio creations @uniquelaSitting down to a lovely meal  and catch up with good friends.What a difference a couple weeks make. #thebump

No comments:

Post a Comment