Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My first time.

I've been an avid blog stalker for almost a year now. But I haven't been motivated enough to actually start my own until now. There are many, many blogs that I faithfully visit daily. Most are written by folks who live in my 'hood and surrounding communities. Others are about food, home decorating, real estate. There are even a few wedding related blogs sprinkled in there. One of my favorites is written by my college freshman year roommate, Mart, who also happens to be the honoree of a virtual baby shower, hosted by her good friend Erin, scheduled to take place this weekend. You see, Mart lives in Bayreuth, Germany, and where better to gather Mart's far-flung family, friends and fans than the Internet? Short of IRL of course. Much more affordable and efficient! Erin is so smart and creative! Well, one of the rules to participate was that I needed to sign up with Blogger. I've just signed up and typed my first entry.

My very first blog, elauinc, is born.

No comments:

Post a Comment