Monday, June 22, 2009

Jenny's Wedding: The Orchids & The Card Box



The Orchids

Jenny cleverly saved money on tabletop flower arrangements by purchasing potted and from the local farmer's market. She got some tulle and loosely banded it to the bottom of each.

Here they are on their way to the reception site the day before the wedding. They look like dozens of pretty soldiers all in a row, ready to step up and decorate!



The Card Box

I was totally in charge of the card box. I first thought I would find a birdcage or some other clever item. In the end though, I ran out of time. I purchased a couple storage boxes and envisioned a cake-like design. I wrapped it up in coordinated paper and carefully attached the felt lace and paper flowers. Sergio helped me cut the holes. I think it turned out quite beautifully and I'm pretty proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment