Saturday, September 12, 2009

Martha & Henri's wedding!

Remember my 8/22/09 post in honor of Martha & Henri? Well, here are pics from the wedding I stole off her blog. I sure hope they don't mind because it was such a beautiful wedding....I wanted to share with you!!

Love this pic. They look so happy!







Photos below are 1) Ceremony Location: Hotel de Ville in Bordeaux; 2) Reception Location: Chartreuse de Montarvi in Podensac. Um...yeah, how gorgeous is this?






NoƩ traveled with them on their "honeymoon" where they got to stay in a 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea themed room. The little dude seemed to fit right in.




So cute.













Post wedding trip to Reims. Oh dear that little guy is adorable. Check out his skeptical smirk with dad!

Yes, I'm living a bit vicariously through this little family unit. Big sigh. One day, perhaps I'll be blogging from Rome!

No comments:

Post a Comment