Monday, March 22, 2010

La Primavera has arrived!


Photo taken by Sergio of a backyard resident.



More evidence of Spring!


I am blogging from the desk right now, being careful not to lean onto the cheery Liberty of London for Target top still draped over the chair. It is one of the colorful fashion items I mentioned in a previous post. I wore it to my coworker's housewarming.

We purchased the desk this past Saturday at an estate sale. Dangerously, Sergio is on a mailing list and he is mildly addicted. Thankfully, it was the final day of the sale and we showed up an hour before closing -- everything was slashed another 50%! We plan to turn it into my "dressing table" just like in the old-timey days. When not in action, it looks like a four drawer dresser so it's stealthy like James Bond and just as stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment