Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Belated birthday love

You know what one of the best things about coming home can be? If you come home to a belated birthday present waiting to be opened by you.

An unassuming brown package was tossed through our fence, resting on our little brick walkway. Hitesh had alerted me to it before we left and I was worried it might have been taken or there would be trouble with the delivery company.

Look at the origination address!! Unison!! eee! Alps and Tesh must have remembered my post about Unison Home and the pillows I purchased from the Dwell booth last month.

Isn't it so pretty? Yes, you're right. I'm a lucky girl. So lucky to have such thoughtful friends :)

I cannot wait to host a gathering around this lovely, lovely creation. sigh.



Grazie mille Alpna and Hitesh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment