Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sony Nex-5

You know how I said Sergio came through big time for my birthday? Well. Look what else he got me:




Isn't it luurrrvly?

I had been eyeing different cameras for a while now. I didn't want to get one of those fancy giant dslrs but I really wanted finer photo quality. Mirrorless mini-dslrs have roared onto the scene and I think this contender from Sony seems perfect for me. Sergio did loads of research before surprising me with his intention to get it. He was going to just surprise me with the camera but thought it would be better if I choose exactly the one I wanted. We also looked at the Olympus Pen and the Panasonic Lumix - both what they call Micro Four Thirds systems. But reviews of this just released in June Sony system were so much stronger. Here's a review of the sony nex camera.

And guess what. There is upcoming 3D Panorama firmware update. What?!? That's just crazy talk. I've played with the sweeping panorama feature already (so cool), but not sure how the 3D stuff will work.

Here are a couple of final parting photos from our trusty little Sony Cyber-shot from the morning we went out to get the Nex-5.


Summer lovin outfit. Breakkie at Cafe de Leche.

No comments:

Post a Comment