Saturday, July 31, 2010

Birthday Weekend Recap: Part 3 (Final)

Ok. I haven't been so good with the blogging this week which has resulted in me being so over talking about my birthday. And I'm sure you are too. I want to move onto stuff we've done since then, and more importantly, post pictures taken with my new camera. (eee!!!)

So, here is a bullet point recap and a few final pictures (from the old camera).
  • Two cakes. One had my face on it. (Thank you to Jenny and Chi for both -- and for driving way out to Torrance for one of them. I love that cake.)
  • Dim sum with parents.
  • Flaming margaritas.
  • Crab Enchilada and Chile Relleno.
  • Lots of amazingly thoughtful presents which I'll blog later about.
  • Fab time with friends and family.
  • Sergio came through BIG time this year. (The pressure is on for his big day this year. gulp!)



What I wore:

I played up the flapper vibe with the long necklace. I also lost an earring that night. yeesh.

(Yes, we keep our furniture slip covered against our little furmonsters.)

Thank you to everyone who came out to my birthday. You guys really know how to make a gal feel special.

Love ya.

-e

No comments:

Post a Comment