Friday, February 10, 2012

GIRL CRUSH: Liu Wen

So I did a little research on a blossoming new girl crush. This girl is a supermodel. And, she is the first Asian face for Estee Lauder, as well as the first east-Asian to walk the Victoria's Secret show. Not clear on what took so long but whatever. And um, she made some Esquire list of sexy women. (Again, whatever.)

Gorgeous.


via Liu Wen's FB page


via Marilyn Agency NY FB page


via models.com


via models.com

Wouldn't it be nice though if couture allowed models to smile again? I mean look, why would you want to lock this up?


via Aujourd'hui a Paris


via Bonae L'Amour

Ahhh! So cute!

via Liu Wen's FB page.

I want to be her. No, I don't really. Well, maybe just a little. Seeing a Chinese face command this type of attention in fashion makes me happy.

Check out this sweet interview with Liu in W Magazine.

UPDATE: She and I share the SAME last name! That makes me illogically giddy.

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful. Overall, I love looking at Asian faces. Asian women are so beautiful, and so natural. I love their eyes, and complexion, and spirit. So different from European or American women.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @sandy I love that Liu Wen is contributing to stronger diversity in fashion!

      Delete