Saturday, May 19, 2012

Dad is 82!

Dad ready to eat!
I do hope I scored some of those anti-aging genes the man seems to possess in spades. Seriously. He is looking good, right? I guess it helps to sport a fly demin vest and punky military-style cap. yup. He be cool.

The celebration wasn't much different from last year's celebration. Except MUCH better restaurant.

Seafood Dinner
Seafood Tofu Soup
Jenny and Chi
Happy birthday papi!

I am fully aware of how lucky I am that his mind is sharp and his body, though a little slower, is still relatively hale. He has been this way all my life and I can't imagine him a different way. When asked what he wants for his birthday, he always replies: "Let's just have a nice meal together."

Full set here.

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday to your dad! Your dad looks great!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet of you. Yes, I think he looks great too!

      Delete
  2. Hey Elsie,
    Such awesome pics you have of your father. That;s sweet. Anyway I have a request for you. I'd greatly appreciate if you can grant my plea.

    My sister Sarah has two beautiful autistic kids. I have seen her struggling with many issues while raising those kids. There is so much injustice happening to these simple minded special need kids. The only option to avoid that is by educating more and more about Autism and its issues.

    We have been wanting to spread as much awareness about autism so recently we decided to create a blog where we discuss all about autism and different experiences. Our blog is http://autismsd.com/ Please mention our blog on your blog if you can.We also have created a Facebook page about autism awareness. We soon will start fund raising events too.

    Please like our facebook page. I will let you know if there is any updates with that. Please support.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Autism-Autism-Spectrum-Disorder/350242585063628

    Thank you for your time and consideration.
    Kylie W

    ReplyDelete