Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Jenny's Bridal Shower Favors

French themed bridal shower favors:
  • Lemon Madeleines
  • Passion tea
  • Bonne Maman Cherry Preserves
  • French style Tea/Coffee Bowl (happy accident!)
All wrapped up in matching paper and fleur-de-lis ribbon!



One of the most fun parts of planning the bridal shower was thinking up the favors. Stephanie, Fabi and I collaborated for the most part on the idea. I picked everything out and executed. I also loved adding little details like the Parisian tags, which I dated and stamped Merci, and pretty ribbons! I stayed up pretty late putting these together, but so worth it! They came out so lovely in the end.



1 comment:

  1. Your bridal shower favors are lovely. Really liked it. Thanks for sharing them. Will surely have some of these in my niece’s bridal shower at one of wedding venues NYC. Will take my friend’s help in this as she is an event planner.

    ReplyDelete