Friday, October 2, 2009

Saturday Events

The day is too short!

Eagle Rock Music Festival I really want to go. But not sure if I can squeeze it in.

Venta De Yarda Grande
I've been seeing the signs all week. It would be cool to get on TV I guess. There's also a rummage/art sale to benefit the Highland Park Senior Citizen Center. And the weekly Silver Lake Art/Craft/Vintage sale at Micheltorena Elementary School. I think I saw signs for two other yard sales in Highland Park.... :)

Harvest Moon Festival I plan to miss the Chinatown events but my family is coming over to the house to celebrate together. Be sure to look at the rising moon tomorrow! It will be so full and perfectly round.

LA Mart Design Center Sample Sale Probably still can't afford anything. But would be fun to look!

reduxiture New puppy gallery's first furniture show. Furnishing your home with reused materials. It's in the 90065! so close!



Oh, and Happy Birthday Gandhi.

No comments:

Post a Comment