Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jeana Sohn has the bag...

Remember this?

Well, Jeana Sohn has one now. Look how stylish she is! I want a cape too!

If I saw that cape at a thrift shop/flea market, I would have definitely picked it up. But, I would have invariably been with Sergio and he would invariably have told me to put it down. Because he probably thinks capes are weird, old-fashioned, or combination thereof. Hurumph. Dang it. Next time, I'm just going to go with my instincts. There are so many pieces I sort-a regret not picking up -- particularly the thrift items. Hmm...I wonder. An experiment has sprung in my mind. I'll let you know what/how it goes if I go through with it. Oh fun!

P.S. It's raining right now. Like, a lot. Rain is kind of an event here in L.A. Even Conan noticed.

1 comment: