2.5 months into 2012, I feel good about my resolutions. Here they are in no particular order (in case you weren't keeping track).
- Learn my camera
- Take better photos (and learn how to edit ruthlessly!)
- Create more
- Learn something new
- Get healthy and be honest about it
- Live consciously
- Clean-up the blog!
- I've enrolled in a photo workshop! And uber excited.
- See #1.
- We just started noticing tiny sprouts from the seeds we put into our box a few weeks ago. And we began composting finally so we're creating dirt. Good dirt. Also, see #4.
- I'm learning how to knit! It kind of stresses me out though. I'm always afraid I'll drop a stitch (which I've done) and totally mess it up. #1 and #2 takes care of some of this one too.
- Teeny steps here. I got a scale and don't mind using it. I've taken a couple yoga classes at our local fitness studio. There's a bollywood cardio class there on Sunday that sounds fun. Sigh. It's tough to stay motivated. I just learned that 30 mins. of hula hooping can be as intense a workout as a boot-camp class or cardio kickboxing. Maybe I'll get a hula hoop this weekend.
- This resolution is tricky because it can be interpreted in a few ways. Mostly I lead my life with a deep sense of gratitude. Secondly, I want to make things happen instead of letting things happen. It's harder than it sounds.
- Well. I'm ok if this one falls off as long as I'm busy with #1-6.
So, how are you doing on those resolutions?