Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Roundup & Looking Ahead

Ok, here it is. The requisite end of year musings. This year has been fairly on par with last year and I'm so grateful. My family is healthy, we're employed, we live in a beautiful home and we have incredible friends. But you know, it's felt a little like I've been holding my breath. Does that make sense?

2011 Roundup
Highlights below, in no particular order. Click for individual blog post.
 
DSC05887 Strings to keep the strays away Baby in Bloom party favors Happy Sophie
Pearl Hotel - room betta Where is that food? Sigh... Tiny horse
Summer! Palm Springs sky
Fresh Oysters!
MacBook Pro


2012 Looking Ahead
Time to kick it up a notch! Bam! (Does anyone still get that reference?) In no particular order, I'm throwing down the following challenges to myself. (The ones in bold will be the toughest for me!)
  • Learn my camera
  • Take better photos (and learn how to edit ruthlessly!)
  • Create more
  • Learn something new
  • Get healthy and be honest about it
  • Live consciously
  • Clean-up the blog! 
I've already started in on that last one. Most of my favorite blogs are uncluttered, clean and feature gorgeous photography. Not sure if I'll ever be as good as they are but a gal sure can try, right?

Click here to see the 2010 Roundup.

What are you planning to do next year?

:)


See ya next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment